12 East or W 64th Street, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
New Redfern Ocean OVERSIZED townhouse construction in prime beach block location on a larger lot. The builder took advantage of the extra lot dimensions to construct a more spacious townhouse. Both units available and many interior selections also available. They feature 5 bedrooms plus an oversized den, elevator in each unit, 5 1/2 baths, two zone heat and AC. The appliances include washer. gas dryer, gas range, dishwasher and refrigerator. Completion in March, just in time for the summer of 2018.
- Price: 1,459,000
- MLS Number: 179083
- Outside Features: Deck/Porch, Outside Shower
- Parking: Garage, Concrete Driveway
- Other Rooms: Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area, Laundry/Utility Room, Great Room
- Interior Features: Hardwood Floors, Wall To Wall Carpet, Elevator, Cathedral Ceiling, Foyer, Tile Floors
- Appliances Included: Range, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Smoke/Fire Detector
- Heating: Gas Natural, Forced Air
- Cooling: Central Air, Multi Zoned
- Hot Water: Gas
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public
- Location: Beach Block
- Taxes: 9999.00
- Lot Number: 16
- Block Number: 64.02
Listing information courtesy of FARINA & BOESHE, INC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Sea Isle Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics . Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
MLS Search lovingly built by Sites by Joe, LLC and powered by data from the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service.