130 59th St. - West, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
New construction 2400+ s.f. custom townhouse w/elevator in highly sought after location: 5 br 4.5 baths, plus 1st level suite w/steps to rear yard that can be 6th br, Two spacious 15x17 front decks. Short walk to beach & promenade, bay, family recreation, restaurants, shops & more. Numerous upgrades include John Hardy concrete siding. Plans & specs in associated docs. Spring 2018 completion. Act now to customize your interior! Option: Include elevator shaft & install elevator later.
- Price: 969,000
- MLS Number: 177832
- Outside Features: Deck/Porch, Cable TV, Outside Shower
- Parking: Auto Door Opener, 1 Car
- Other Rooms: Living Room, Kitchen, Recreation/Family, Dining Area, Storage Space, 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Wall To Wall Carpet, Elevator, Cathedral Ceiling, Foyer
- Appliances Included: Range, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Smoke/Fire Detector
- Heating: Gas Natural, Forced Air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Hot Water: Gas
- Water: City
- Sewer: City
- Location: Island
- Taxes: 1.00
- Lot Number: 22.02
- Block Number: 59.03
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX BEACH HOME REALTY
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Sea Isle Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics . Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
MLS Search lovingly built by Sites by Joe, LLC and powered by data from the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service.