6400 Pleasure Avenue, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Distinctively designed by Redfern Ocean Developers, built by JF Builders, this unique side by side townhome under construction on an over-sized corner lot offers approximately 2900 square feet of living space. 6 bedrooms & 5.5 baths. Beach views and just steps away from preferred beach area. 4 stop elevator. Upgraded materials, appliances and amenities. Late summer/early fall completion. Pre-completion priced at $1,499,000.
- Price: 1,499,000
- MLS Number: 176646
- Outside Features: Elevator, Deck/Porch, Cable TV, Outside Shower
- Parking: Garage, Parking Pad, 3 Car, Attached, Concrete Driveway
- Other Rooms: Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area, Pantry, Laundry/Utility Room
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Kitchen Center Island, Walk-In/Cedar Closet, Hardwood Floors, Wall To Wall Carpet, Elevator, Foyer, Tile Floors
- Appliances Included: Range, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Smoke/Fire Detector
- Heating: Gas Natural, Forced Air, Multi-Zoned
- Cooling: Central Air, Multi Zoned
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: City
- Sewer: City
- Location: Beach Block, Corner, Water View
- Taxes: 999999.00
- Lot Number: 12
- Block Number: 64.02
Listing information courtesy of FARINA & BOESHE, INC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Sea Isle Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics . Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
MLS Search lovingly built by Sites by Joe, LLC and powered by data from the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service.