3901 Pleasure, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
Caring owners have meticulously maintained this exceptional beachfront condominium unit. Popular Beach View Terrace unit boasting 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Panoramic ocean and beach views. Solid rental history. Over $20,000 gross rentals booked to date for the 2017 season. Elevator service; on-site parking among the many amenities.
- Price: 569,900
- MLS Number: 176159
- Outside Features: Elevator, Deck/Porch, Storage Facilities, Cable TV, Outside Shower, Laundry Room
- Parking: Carport, 2 Car, Assigned Parking, Black Top Driveway, Shared Driveway
- Other Rooms: Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area, Laundry/Utility Room, Storage Space
- Interior Features: Kitchen Center Island, Wall To Wall Carpet, Elevator, Foyer, Tile Floors
- Appliances Included: Range, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Smoke/Fire Detector
- Also Included: Drapes, Curtains, Shades, Blinds, Rugs, Furniture
- Heating: Gas Natural, Forced Air
- Cooling: Central Air, Ceiling Fan
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: City
- Sewer: City
- Location: Beach Front, Water Front, Water View
- Taxes: 3149.00
- Block Number: 39
Listing information courtesy of FARINA & BOESHE, INC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Sea Isle Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics . Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
MLS Search lovingly built by Sites by Joe, LLC and powered by data from the Cape May County Multiple Listing Service.